Compressed air contamination problems can be simply avoided by installing a Parker domnick hunter PNEUDRI MiDAS high efficiency compressed air dryer package fitted with integrated high efficiency filtration. The packages are suitable for use with any compressor type and are suited to point of use applications.
Parker domnick hunter’s PNEUDRI MiDAS heatless compressed air dryers provide clean, oil-free and dry compressed air in accordance with all editions of ISO8573-1, the international standard for compressed air quality. They are energy efficient and can provide pressure dew points of -70°C and -40°C with flow rates up to 34 m³/hr @ 7 barg (100 psig).
Clean, dry air improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime. Only an adsorption dryer can provide the highest levels of dry compressed air.
• Efficient removal of water vapour from compressed air
• Delivered air quality is in accordance with all editions of ISO 8573-1, the international standard for compressed air quality
• Pressure dew points of -70°C & -40°C (ISO 8573-1:2010 Classes 1 & 2) are available
• Unlike refrigeration dryers, the -40°C & -70°C pressure dew points offered by PNEUDRI not only eliminates corrosion, it also inhibits the growth of micro-organisms
• Low noise level <75 db (A)
• Approvals to international standards (PED, CSA/UL/CRN)
• Highest quality air
• Dry air eliminates microbiological growth
• Improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime
• Dry air means zero corrosion
• Easy and flexible installation
• Simple maintenance
• Reduced noise pollution
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact Parker or an authorised Parker distributor.