Bulk water which exists in all compressed air systems causes problems – corrosion of piping, permanent damage to valves, cylinders, pneumatic tools, machinery and reducing the effectiveness of aftercoolers/heat exchangers.
Over 99% of bulk water can be easily and economically removed by installing a Parker domnick hunter Grade WS high efficiency water separator. Now, your compressed air system will operate much more efficiently with reduced downtime and maintenance costs. Grade WS technology will also improve the effectiveness of aftercoolers, refrigerant dryers, filters and other downstream equipment.
• The world’s most energy efficient water separators.
• For the removal of bulk condensed water and liquid oil.
• Used to protect coalescing filters from bulk liquid contamination.
• Tested in accordance with ISO8573-9.
• High liquid removal efficiencies at all flow conditions.
• Cost effective.
• Low maintenance.
• Very low differential pressure.
• Removes rust and pipe scale.
In addition to protecting coalescing filters from bulk liquid contamination, Grade WS water separators can be used on compressor inter-cooler and after-cooler stages, wet air receivers and refrigeration dryers.
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact Parker or an authorised Parker distributor.