The TurboScrew compression system is a radical new approach to energy conservation. It uses a Cummins turbo assisted engine powering a CompAir screw compressor unit with the addition of an engine exhaust gas drive turbine,pre-compressing the suction inlet air before it enters the compression chamber.
- Low cost orientation
- Reliable, accepted noise level <80dBA ( 7m)
- Good looking appearance
- Easy to use and maintenance
- Single Axis- Running Gear
- Cummins Engine with TurboScrew Tier III
- Control Panel
- Concentrated Drains
- Reliable, robust and electronically controlled QSB series Cummins engine, fulfi ls Level 3A of the international exhaust emission standard
- Energy-saving compressor screw block machined with smallest tolerances, progressive volume flow.Regulation: Engine speed and air intake regulation are automatically adapted to compressed air requirement.
- Precompression of compressor intake air with intermediate cooling by means of second exhaust gas turbocharger.
- Increase in overall effi ciency of the engine by 14%.
- Corrosion resistant, galvanised canopy sheet metal with lasting baked powder coating.
- Quick replacement of the individually bolted canopy panels, e.g. in case of accidents.
- 4 large and wide-opening front and side wing doors with robust gas struts ensure easy access for maintenance.
- Large fuel tank with 370 l [81.4 gal] capacity.
- Start with key-operated switch.
- Individual indicators for automatic safety cut-out in case of malfunction.
- Automatic cut-out for engine oil pressure, engine cooling water and compressor temperature, cooling water level, load control and Water in fuel pre-fi lter
- Standard pre-fi lter prevents pollution.
- Oil temperature control valve for very low ambient temperatures incorporated as standard.
- Central lifting eye for easy handling by crane.
Newly developed control system
- Fitted with electronic control system and LCD at a glance
- Touch button allows for simple pressure setting
- Many languages for easy operation.
- Providing immediate error
Side wing door easy to open
Outstanding space design for convenient access and maintenance