BLG 40-550 (RS) compressors
Why oil-free? Don’t compromise on quality…
Advanced technology, careful engineering, micro-precision manufacturing, total quality management, and unmatched aftermarket service and spare parts have made Gardner Denver a name that stands for reliability and value.
The BLG series lubricated screw compressor range continues this tradition. The result of thousands of man hours of design and development. The BLG series takes the best features of our global screw compressor range and delivers a completely new package. Using smart design to provide enhanced durability, reduced operating and maintenance costs, with the quality and performance you’ve come to expect from a Gardner Denver product.
EndurAir™ Air End
- Proven performance tens of thousands installed globally.
- High efficiency design for maximum efficiency.
- High quality Gardner Denver manufactured air end.
Eliminator II Separator
- TWICE the surface area of conventional separators offering superior eparation performance and longer service life.
- Low oil carry-over. Less than two parts per million.
- Lower pressure loss than competitive separation designs.
- Improved design provides easier maintenance access.
Heavy Duty Inlet Air Filter
- Standard canister-type filter, an optional extra with othermanufacturers.
- Removes 99.9% of airborne particles five microns and larger. Extending lubricant life.
Efficient Power Delivery
- Beltless drive reduces transmission losses improving efficiency.
- Reduced maintenance costs & greater reliability.
- Lower noise levels.
The Optimal Package
- TEFC IE2 High efficiency electric motor.
- Acoustically treated steel enclosure with attenuation plenum for quiet operation.
- Unrestricted access to all primary service points for easy maintenance.
- Compact high performance cooling system, side air inlet, top outlet configuration.
- Rigid metallic pressure piping for maximum durability.
Our advanced screw compression elements are designed, developed and then manufactured in our advanced manufacturing facilities in Germany and Finland, using the latest CNC rotor grinding technology, coupled with on-line laser measurement, in order to maintain precise manufacturing tolerances. The resulting reliability and performance ensure that operating costs will remain low throughout the compressor’s life.
The new design of the high efficiency airend operates at low rotational speeds, reducing energy consumption, wear and tear, increases reliability, improves service life and most importantly reduces your operating costs.
- EndurAir™ Housing. Fewer parts results in less opportunity for leaks to develop
- Advanced Rotor Profile. Shortened sealing line and minimal air “slippage” means lower running costs
- O-Ring Seal. Highest quality positive sealing for years of trouble-free operation
- Dedicated Thrust bearings. Provides total support for both vertical and horizontal forces placed on each rotor
- Multi-Lip Shaft Seal. Keeps the lubricant in and the dirt out for maximum seal performance and life
You don’t need to be an expert to operate a Gardner Denver BLG series compressor. The AirSmart controller takes care of the details. Automatically adjusting compressor performance to meet your changing system demands.
- Clear text indicator display
- Multiple languages
- Microprocessor Controller
- Pressure, Temperature ,Runtime display
- High temperature, High pressure, Reversephase protection function
- 3 filter and oil change reminder
- Low control voltage 24 VDC
- Safe operation protection
- Up to 5 pressure/temperature input points
- Optional RS-232 series communications for local monitoring
- Optional RS-485 / Ethernet communications for remote monitoring
Servicing costs and downtime minimised with:
- 6 large removable doors provide easy access to all service points.
- Improved reliability with all metal tubing.
- Less service points, less service parts, lower service costs.
- Lowest possible running temperature, longer lifetime for seals and oil.
- Easy access to air filter mounted directly to the inlet valve.
- Spin-On full flow oil filters ensure longer lubricant life and protection for all working parts
- New Eliminator II separator design with simplified access.